12:02 AM

FetishWoman - Outdoor Feet

By the way, all these names are pretty much my own invention. Most of the files are either in Korean, which I can’t read, or horribly misnamed in English when I get them. So I pick some name that is memorable to me.

FetishWoman is a site that has a slight femdom angle to it. Very slight. Strong, strong foot fetish stuff. In this particular video, they start outside and then end up inside with him worshiping her feet and legs. The video ends on a very weird twist. I didn’t see it coming.

Not personally my cup of tea, but an interesting video nonetheless. I’d suggest a download just because it is so different.

http://rapidshare.com/files/51589879/_fetishwoman_outdoorfeet.asf

If you don’t like this one, other FetishWoman is similar but have different girls, better video (I suspect this is an earlier one), and go hardcore at times.

0 comments: