9:44 PM

MasterLive Hidden Camera



I’ll be honest this video isn’t very good in my opinion but then again hidden camera is not my thing. Honestly, what happened was that RS killed one of my files with the word rape in the title and then I couldn’t upload that Indian/Korean film. I was afraid they had banned me so I just grabbed and uploaded the first file I could find as a test. It was this one and no, I’m not banned!

If you like and want more of this kind of video, please post a comment. I do have more.


http://rapidshare.com/files/50645067/Korean_voyeur_-_couple_sex__Masterlive_.asf

66MB

I’ll post you all another Boja next, but trust me that there is a lot of good sites out there that you never heard of that I want to post. Let’s don’t blow our entire Boja load all at once, okay? Personally, I’d take 1090tv over Boja.

0 comments: